Thursday 12 December 2019

MY FIRST SEMESTER BREAK

HI <3 It's been a while. This is my second Thursday at home after my sem break. I don't know why but I wasn't excited to go home for break. Padahal dah sebulan lebih tak balik sbb exam :0 Maybe because mama and papa visit me regularly at college so I'm not homesick. Plus, I can imagine what I'm gonna do at home during break. Kemas, masak, sidai baju, angkat baju, semua yang baju2 lah. And I feel like a 1-month break is too short :3 4weeks only hmm.

Before, I'd use Twitter to write how I feel, what I did on that particular day. But now, I feel like my privacy has been invaded. I don't want to private my acc but somebody would be over-conscious about it. Whenever I posted something, he'd like it and sometimes comment on the post. The problem is, he's the only one who does that. When I post something depressing, he'd be over-worried and post advice for me. Anything he did makes me feel uncomfortable. I liked it better when nobody paid attention to me. They'd just be informed with my latest activities and that's it.

Blogger feels safer and I don't know why but it feels at home when I open the blog right now. Now, while I'm writing a new post, it reminds me of the past. When everyone in my school was using blog and we'd follow and promote each other's blog. It shows our creativity to write and design our blog.  Even though it is posted to public as well, I don't think anybody would find my post. Even when I search at google the title of the post that I published, I couldn't find it. Hm maybe blog has more privacy than Twitter, I guess?

Every time I'm about to start my holiday, I'd imagine a very productive ME.
It's a refreshing morning, I'd start my day by cleaning myself, I took the toothbrush and brushing my teeth while humming my fav song, I wash my face and look at the mirror, "Let's start the day!"
I eat a light breakfast before I go to the gym to jog on the treadmill machine. I watch my fav show while jogging, then I change to listen to a high tempo song, which will burn my spirit to exercise energetically. If I don't go to the gym, I'd follow an exercise video on youtube at home. My body sweats heavily, OH YEAH CALORIES BURNED! Every single day. I tone up my muscle and reduce all the fats in my body, I look at the scale and my weight has reduced to 50,48,47.45 and- 44 kg! I achieved my ideal body weight! I feel confident. I look at the mirror, my flabby arms fat, GONE! My annoying belly and back fat, I see abs there o.o My thighs and calves became so toned that I can choose any trousers without worrying it would show my legs shape. 

Back to reality. I DIDN'T DO ANY OF THAT. yet.
I wake up when the sun was already up. My mum is yelling me. I start to clean the house, hang the clothes, clean the kitchen, cook for lunch. Eh it's already 2 o'clock ha? Then, I clean myself and perform zuhr prayer. I lunch together with my family after that. Clean again. I play with my phone (youtube obviously), watch my oppas and eh it's already asar. Solat. If I feel rajin I lipat the baju and then phone again. maghrib-dinner-isyak. Phone again ; drama, movies, twitter until 2am. And wake up for subuh and sleep again until 9. And the cycle continues..In the end, she didn't lose any weight but just gain more.

That's it, for now, hehe so long kan. Next time, I'll post about my 2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any questions ? Or curiousity ? Talk. Or maybe write it down :)